Beautiful Sugar Mummy In South Africa Wants A Handsome Man




I am living in South Africa but I get to travel to so many countries like Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria and I end up spending months there. I love to travel but some places I will really hate to return to for any reason and will definitely not want to be a sugar mummy to any man from there.
WHAT SUGAR MUMMY IN SOUTH AFRICA WANTS

I need a man who is very handsome. If I am going to be a sugar mummy to any man, he must look good. I want someone who is very tall and really handsome. I want him to also be physically fit and very well built. I do not want to have a lazy man around me. He must also be caring and very hard working. I want someone who can travel with me when I need him to to new places and he can serve me as my assistance. I do not want a fool who can’t be faithful to me. I do not plan to marry any man I meet here but I will not have him talking to any lady he meets around him.

Click Here To Get My Number

Comments

  1. love to give this lovely lady a hand and a finger and a tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i mention tongue or more tongue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Hair Style Could Be Linked to Weight in Teen Girls

EROTIC STORY : My landlady, her daughters and a tenant Part 1 one

How to get 2.25gb on mtn with 500 naira